Terms & conditions
Pro-Physio Health is recognised by all health insurers but please contact before the appointment to get confirmation that we are recognised by your health provider. We can only invoice insurance companies directly if we have full insurance details including a valid authorisation code prior to or commencement of a course of treatment.
Where a patient is self-paying for their treatment or we do not have full insurance details, payment must be paid on the day of the appointment.
Payments can made on the day by:
• Cash or cheque to your physiotherapist
• Debit/Credit Card via PDQ (American Express incur an addition £1 charge)
• Bank Transfers – Please ask the Physiotherapist or call our clinic administrator for bank detailsRegardless of funding method, the settlement of all fees remains the responsibility of the patient and reasonable administration fees may be charged on overdue payments.
If you do not attend an appointment or fail to cancel your appointment at least 24 hours prior to the appointment time the full charge of the appointment will be levied.
Commencement of treatment is seen as acceptance of our terms and conditions
Data protection act 1998
Nick Varns Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic complies with data protection legislation.
The data protection principles:
• Processed fairly and lawfully
• Processed for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and not further processed
in any way that is incompatible with the original purpose
• Adequate, relevant and not excessive
• Accurate and where necessary, kept up to date
• Kept for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is being used
• Processed in line with the rights of the individuals
• Kept secure with appropriate technical and organisational measures taken to protect the information
• Not transferred outside the European economic area (the European Union member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) unless there is adequate protection for the personnel information being transferred